Chicken Satay – Thai Chili
Serve the chicken satay with Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entree
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Asian
1 pound chicken breasts cut into strips
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice from 2 small, juicy limes
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 cloves garlic minced
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients, except for the chicken. Marinate the chicken for an hour or two.
- Thread the chicken onto metal or pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill chicken 2-3 minutes per side on outdoor grill or 3-4 minutes per sideunder a broiler.
- Serve with crushed peanuts, cilantro, lime wedges and the peanut sauce for dipping.
Don’t forget the Thai peanut sauce.
Keywords: chicken, grill